Thursday, September 9, 2010

B.o.B – The Adventures Of Bobby Ray (2010)

MP3 | Alternative Hip-Hop, R&B | VBR kbps | 72.84 MB


21-year old Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic artist/producer B.o.B can, and if you’ve watched closely enough, you’d know exactly why the multi-talented lyricist and musician is naming his debut album B.o.B Presents: The Adventures
B.o.B continues to rap to the ladies on ‘Cyber Heaven, where he claims his lovin” will take them out of this world, while “Haterz Everywhere” featuring Rich Boy,a song that has flooded the South since its release in early 2007, proves his stronghold over the competition. B.o.B’s most honest reflection of his artistic intent comes on Trippin,where he raps about using his craft as a therapeutic means of solving his feelings of eccentricity. ‘I feel like I have a really different perspective,’ he says. ‘When I grew up it was really hard for me to figure out why I felt that way, like I really felt like I was from another planet. Now, it’s the opposite. All of that time I spent developing my talent and really analyzing myself, now I feel like I can express all of that and give all of my energy and love to the world.


(((14 Tracks)))
1. Don’t Let Me Fall
2. Nothin’ On You (ft. Bruno Mars)
3. Past My Shades (ft. Lupe Fiasco)
4. Airplanes (ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore)
5. Bet I (ft. T.I. And Playboy Tre)
6. Ghost In The Machine
7. The Kids (ft. Janelle Monae)
8. Magic (ft. Rivers Cuomo)
9. Fame
10. Lovelier Than You
11. 5th Dimention (ft. Ricco Barrino)
12. Airplanes Part 2 (ft. Eminem And Hayley Williams of Paramore)
13. Letters From Vietnam
14. I See Ya





No comments:

Post a Comment